FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the meaning of my Judging Status in FilmFreeway?
– NOT SELECTED – unfortunately your film didn’t meet the minimum requirements of the Film Festival
– SEMI-FINALIST – your film was selected as the semi-finalist in the category(s) to which was submitted. The judging status is to all categories.
– FINALIST – your film was selected as the finalist in the category(s) to which wast submitted The judging status is to all categories.
– WINNER – your film won the category(s) to which was submitted.
– SELECTED – your film was selected to the Live Screening. The Best Film of the Month has the Official Selection to Golden Eagles AWARDS and guaranteed screening in the cinema.The rest films for the live screening jury will select from all Winners during a year. We will present the full list of selected films until the Notification Date.
Can the Judging Status of my film in FilmFreeway still change?
The festival sends a notice to all filmmakers on the same day. The Judging Status in FINAL.
Who can use the festival Laurels and where I can find them?
Semi-Finalist, Finalist and the Winners can use a dedicated Festival Laurels for promotional purposes. The Festival sent a link in the notification.
Who receive the certificate?
The certificates are reserved only for the winners. They are published on Festival Facebook Page:
My film was selected to the Live Screening. How should I delivery the film?
We will contact with you soon about the DCP delivery.
Where I can find the Winners from the last month?
The Winners from last month, previous months and years you will find in the menu tab – All Winners.
PRESS & PARTNERS:
Los Angeles Cinematography AWARDS Film Festival is part of the:
Cinematography Awards Foundation:
Los Angeles Cinematography AWARDS | All Rights Reserved. 2015-2019
© Created by CAWARDS.ORG